Another beginning! I am not sure I like beginnings as it takes time to be comfortable with the new. Writing a blog is another beginning so we'll see how it goes. We ahve had a lot of beginnings this year.
We returned from Ghana in March so that was an end of being a missionary and a new beginning in Corvallis. We bought a new house and moved to an entirely different part of town. We are attending Corvallis 2nd ward. James moved in with us in May. I started water aerobics. All beginnings!
I guess the thing I do like about beginnings is the element of excitement in them. What will happen? Who will I meet? What will it be like in this place or at this time?
So on to another beginning (I got a new camera yesterday that I will need to learn to work!). I guess with beginnings I won't be able to stay in my nice comfortable rut!
Book Talk at Cairo American College
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment