It seems we never stop learning. Four weeks ago we bought a new MacBook computer for me and while I was excited I also knew I'd have a lot to learn. As we were leaving the Apple shop the salesman asked if I was excited about having my new computer, but at that point I felt overwhelmed. I knew I'd be busy learning so many things before it would come easily. there have been some challenges especially with registering products and learning where some of the things are "hidden" and I still have a lot to learn. But I also feel good about my progress and have learned the basics plus some fun things I can do.
I'm grateful I can still learn things. My grandmother Erickson used to tell me she wanted to learn something every day. I hope I can also!
2 comments:
looks great! Sam says you're getting back to your roots of the Apple2C - I promise you'll love it once you figure out!
I like your Grandma Erickson's attitude!
Post a Comment