Yesterday, we spent the entire day at the Zoo and had a wonderful time. w enjoyed everything - even the Zoo tram ride. At the end of the day we asked each other which was our favorite exhibit and both of liked the hummingbird aviary! We saw it near the end of the day and David took about 50 photos! Of course, not all turned out. I'll try to post one I took which isn't as clear as his. We also enjoyed the bug house (insects, of course) which was also at the end of the day. I particularly liked the many aviaries, but all the exhibits were great.
Today, we drove about 25 miles to the Wild Animal Park. While it is very different from the Zoo we liked it also. We went on the ride out to see the animals twice and saw some different ones each time. We also walked all over and saw lots of animals - and plants. They are doing a lot at both locations to save animals form all over the world. Both places are beautifully landscaped. At the park we went up to the horticulture area where we saw a bonsai exhibit, a conifer forrest, Baja California desert, and a native plant area. I don't think there was one thing we liked above the rest. we just enjoyed both days and had great weather for our visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment